We are dedicated to creating a meaningful, long-term relationship with you that is based on understanding, knowledge and trust.
Home Financial (UK) Limited is an Appointed Representative of the Award winning Mortgage Intelligence Network and was established in 2005 by Directors Paul & Chrissie (father & daughter) who have over 50 years combined experience in the Financial Services Industry.
Why Home Financial stands out from the rest:
A free initial consultation is provided
- Face to face or telephone advice
- Thousands of mortgage and loan deals searched to find the right one for your individual circumstances
- A client for life philosophy which does not stop when the mortgage has completed
- An ongoing service by regularly reviewing your mortgage and protection needs
- A full range of lifestyle and income protection cover provided to protect you from the unexpected
- We help customers understand the benefits of paying off their mortgage debt as quickly as possible
- Experience the difference we can make within twenty four hours of someone asking for help – all you need to do is leave your details on our Contact page
Our commitment to you...
As Professional Mortgage and Protection Advisors we provide a fully advised service and are responsible for the recommendations we make, giving you the peace of mind that you are only taking out a mortgage or protection insurance that is right for you. We do not offer products from one particular provider as we access the mortgage market and the UK's leading insurance companies to find you the most suitable product for your particular circumstances.
Our mortgage specialists are available to provide you with the advice you need face-to-face or, if more convenient, over the phone at a time to suit you. They will take care of everything from explaining all of your options and helping you select the right mortgage, to choosing the most suitable protection for you and your family, and handling the whole application process.
We deliver exceptional customer outcomes through market leading products acquired as a result of our significant areas of expertise and relationships forged over many years from successfully completed transactions.
On a daily basis our representatives cover the Midlands and South Yorkshire and many other towns and cities throughout the UK by appointment.
We always aim to provide a high quality service to our customers. However, if you encounter any problems and we are unable to resolve them you can take your complaint to an independent Ombudsman. Our advice is covered under the Financial Ombudsman Service (www.http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm). You may be able to submit a claim through the EU Online Dispute Resolution Platform (https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show if you live outside the United Kingdom or if you prefer not to deal directly with the Financial Ombudsman Service.)